I finally finished my blue octopus dress, using Cotton & Steel Bluebird Octopus in sapphire. I cut out this pattern way back in May, and just didn’t get around to sewing it up until now. I just love it! I used the Washi dress pattern again, just like I did for my Bee Blouse, and this time I made the necessary adjustment to the armscye and the shirring, to match up with the FBA that I had already made to the pattern. I am delighted it turned out so well. I think I’m going to try to make this with a gathered skirt sometime in the near future.
Below is front and back.
One thought on “New Blue Octopus Dress”